Agendas & Minutes Hutton le Hole PC

Please click on Read More to access Agendas & Minutes issued since

2 October 2018.

The next Council Meeting to be held on Tuesday 18 December 2018

Previous Agendas & Minutes are available under the Heading Parish Council in the main menu.

********************

Draft Minutes of the Extra Ordinary Meeting held on 28 November 2018 in Hutton le Hole

Village Hall

1. Apologies were received from Cllr Dangerfield.

2. There were no dispensation requests or declarations of interest under the Members Code of Conduct.

3. The Council Resolved that Members of the press and public be excluded from the meeting for Agenda Items 4a & 4b as the Council considered publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest given the confidential nature of the business to be transacted. Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.

4. Employment related matters.

a) RESOLVED that the council note and confirm the resignation of Ms Brown as clerk to Hutton le Hole Parish from 5 November 2018.

b) RESOLVED that the council approves a final payment to Ms Brown for, notice period and all outstanding annual leave; this payment will be authorised when all HMRC related access details for the Hutton le Hole Parish Council account have been provided to the council.

c) The Council discussed the recruitment and advertising for the position of clerk to Hutton le Hole Parish Council. The content of the advert was agreed. Placement to be in notice boards, through YLCA and on the website.

5. Public Session – no members of the public were present.

6.  The minutes of the meeting held on 6 November 2018 were approved.

7. There were no matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.

8. No planning applications from NYMNPA had been received since the previous meeting.

Should an application be recorded the detail is made by the authority pursuant to section 47 of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988. Permission has been received from the relevant planning authority to share the information contained solely for the purpose of the consultation.

9.No decisions had been made by NYPNMA and NYCC in respect of the village since the previous meeting.

10.VILLAGE

a. Cllr Bentley reported that the caretaker had, and was continuing to strim the banks. Drain clearing, including those at Ox Close had been attended to along with mole control. Litter appeared to be on the increase – notably on the road to Kirkbymoorside. Fencing scheduled for painting in 2019 is to be checked for any repairs.

b) There were no comments or requests from councillors regarding work completed in November or requests for specific items during December.

11. FINANCIAL MATTERS

a) The Council received and agreed the update in respect of funds held and money movement since the meeting held on 6 November.

b) The Council reviewed and agreed the insurance provider from the quotes presented for 2018/19.

c) The Council agreed to the payment of cheques according to the list provided.

12. The Council agreed to adopt the Record Management Policy, Disciplinary Policy and Grievance Policy that had been circulated for consideration prior to the meeting.

13. Cllr Strickland reported that he and 2 members of the Court Leet have made arrangements to look at the areas of Common Land where damage has occurred and report to the Council.

14. There were no questions to, or further information from, the Chairman.

15. The date of the next meeting arranged for 18 December 2018.

********************

Agenda for Extraordinary Meeting of Hutton le Hole Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 28 November 2019 commencing at 7.30pm in Hutton le Hole Village Hall

H A Pettiford                     Hutton le Hole Parish Council Chairman 23 November 2018

The business to be transacted at this meeting is noted below.

Ratified updates Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) 1960 apply to this meeting

1. To receive and note apologies.

2. To Note any Declarations of Interest:

a. To Approve Dispensation Requests

b. To Note Declarations of Interests not already declared under members Code of Conduct or members register of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.

3, To consider exclusion of the press and public from the meeting during discussion of Agenda Items 4a and 4b.

4. Employment related matters.

a) To note the clerk’s resignation and action required by the Council.

b) To approve final salary figure.

c) To discuss recruitment and advertising for the position of clerk to Hutton le Hole Parish Council.

5. Public Session – to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business on the agenda.

6. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 6 November 2018.

7. To consider any matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.

8. To note receipt of planning applications from NYMNPA since the previous meeting.

Should an application be recorded the detail is made by the authority pursuant to section 47 of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988. Permission has been received from the relevant planning authority to share the information contained solely for the purpose of the consultation.

9.To note any decisions made by NYPNMA and NYCC in respect of the village since the previous meeting.

10.VILLAGE

a) To receive a report from the caretaker coordinator Cllr Bentley regarding work undertaken by the caretaker in November.

b) To receive comments from councillors regarding work completed in November and to consider requests for specific items over the next month.

11. FINANCIAL MATTERS

a) To receive an update in respect of funds held and money movement since the meeting held on 6 November.

b) To review and agree the insurance provider for 2018/19.

c) To agree the payment of cheques according to the list provided.

12. Council to adopt Record Management Policy, Disciplinary Policy and Grievance Policy circulated prior to the meeting.

13. To receive information from Councillors regarding correspondence received and meetings attended since the last council meeting 6 November.

14. Questions to the Chairman and information from the Chairman.

15. To note the date of the next meeting

********************

Minutes of Ordinary Meeting held at the Village Hall, Hutton le Hole on Tuesday 6 November 2018 at 7.30pm.

Present: Cllrs Pettiford (Chair), Bentley, Strickland and Dangerfield.

1. Apologies for absence were received from Cllr Shephard.

2. There were no declarations of interest in items on the agenda.

3. No members of the public were present.

4. The Council approved the minutes of 2 & 8 October after agreeing minor amendments to both. 2 Oct: Items 1, 8d & 10b. 8 Oct: Item 4.

5. There were no matters arising from the minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.

6. The Council noted that at the date of publication of the agenda no planning applications had been received from NYMNPA.

7. The Council noted that no decisions had been made in respect of the village by NYMNPA or NYCC since the last meeting.

Village

8. a) Cllr Bentley reported that the caretaker planned to strim the banks adjacent to West Side Road and that mole catching was ongoing.

b) Cllr Bentley to ask the caretaker to ensure that run-off ditches at Ox Close were cleared of vegetation.

9. a) The Council received financial statements in respect of funds held and money movement since the start of the financial year.

b) Review and agreement of insurance provider was deferred until the next meeting.

c) The Council agreed the annual contribution to the Remembrance Wreath.

d) The Council agreed to the payment of cheques according to the list provided.

10. The Council was unable to make any comment on this item.

11. The Council received information from Cllr Strickland & Cllr Pettiford.

Cllr Strickland reported that it had been agreed at the Court Leet Meeting, held 4 Oct, that jurors for the Parish were to inspect areas of Common Land that have been damaged and decide on preventive measures.

Cllr Pettiford reported that the SAPF meeting, held on 9 Oct at Sawdon, included 2 presentations: 1) regarding the siting of emergency masts to aid mobile coverage and 2) regarding the work of North Yorkshire Police Rural Task Force.

Cllr Pettiford reported that the YLCA Branch Meeting, held on 10 Oct, included a talk by Andrew Towlerton a Planning Consultant.

12. There were no questions to, or further information from, the Chair.

13. The date of the next meeting is 28 November at 7.30pm.

This will be an Extraordinary Meeting called by the Chair.

********************

AGENDA for the Ordinary Meeting to be held at The Village Hall, Hutton le Hole on Tuesday 6 November 2018 at 7:30pm

Ratified updates Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) 1960 apply to this meeting

1. To receive apologies for absence.

2. To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda

3. Public Session – to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give
evidence in respect of any items of business on the agenda.

4. To approve minutes of the meetings of the 2 October 2018, 8 October 2018 and Councillor meetings
regarding staffing issues.

5. To consider any matters arising from meetings listed in item 4 not covered elsewhere on the agenda.

6. To note that at the date of publication no planning applications have been received from NYMNPA
since the previous meeting.

Should an application be recorded the detail is made by the authority pursuant to section 47 of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988. Permission has been received from the relevant planning authority to share the information contained solely for the purpose of the consultation.

7. To note decisions that have been made in respect of the village since the last quorate meeting by NYCC and NYMNPA.

NYM/2018/0566/FL Application for construction of conservatory to rear (revised scheme following
refusal of NYM/2017/0182/FL at Chapel Cottage, Back Lane, Hutton le Hole.
Approved with conditions.

NYM/2018/0628/FL variation of condition 1 of planning approval NYM/2013/0634/FL to allow use
of two ground floor rooms of Prospect Farm as extension to Forge Tea Rooms for a further five
years. The Forge Tea Rooms, Prospect Farm, Hutton le Hole.
Pending decision.

NYM/2018/0460/FL Application for installation of 1no replacement sash window to front elevation
at Old Post Office, Stream Corner, Hutton le Hole.
Approved

8. Village
a) To receive the general report of the caretaking services.
b) To receive requests for specific items of caretaking to take place during the next month.

9. To consider financial matters.
a) To receive financial statements in respect of funds held and money movement since the start of the financial year.
b) To review and agree the insurance provider for the period 2018/19.
c) To agree the contribution for the Remembrance Wreath.
d) To agree the payment of cheques according to the list provided.

10.
To receive a response from the Clerk regarding comments and correspondence received
during the last quarter.

11.
To receive information from Councillors and Clerk including correspondence received, meetings
attended and dates of meetings (noting at the time of publication no agendas have been received)
during October.

Court Leet 4 October 2018
Southern Area Parish Forum 9 October 2018
YLCA Branch Meeting 10 October 2018

12.Questions to the Chairman and information from the Chairman

13.To note the date of the next meeting as 4 December 2018

********************

Minutes of the additional Meeting held at The Village Hall, Hutton le Hole on Monday 8 October 2018 at 6:45pm

Present Cllrs Pettiford (Chairman), Bentley, Dangerfield and Shephard

Also present S Brown Clerk

  1. Apologies for absence were received from Cllr Strickland.
  2. There were no Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
  3. There were no members of the public present.

4 The Council ratified the appointment of P & A Gospel Landscapes as   caretaker for the period agreed in the tender due to the financial terms offered.

Proposed Cllr Shephard    Seconded Cllr Pettiford

5 To consider financial matters:

The Council authorised the payment of an additional cheque for Home     Decorating Centre following the delivery of the cheque issued at the last meeting.

6 The Council noted the date of the next meeting as 6 November 2018.

********************

Minutes of Ordinary Meeting held at The Village Hall, Hutton le Hole on Tuesday 2 October 2018 at 7:30pm

Present; Cllrs Bentley, Dangerfield, Shephard and Strickland

Also present S Brown Clerk

Prior to the meeting start Cllr Shephard was elected as Chairman for this meeting

Proposed Cllr Strickland Seconded Cllr Dangerfield

1. Apologies were received from Cllr Pettiford.

2. There were no Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.

3. No members of the public were present.

4. The Council approved the minutes of the meetings of the 10 July 2018 and noted that meetings arranged for August and September were cancelled due to being inquorate.

5. There were no matters arising from the meeting 10 July 2018 not covered elsewhere on the agenda.

6. The Council considered planning applications that have been received from NYMNPA since the previous meeting at the date of publication of the agenda.

NYM/2018/0566/FL Application for construction of conservatory to rear (revised scheme following refusal of NYM/2017/0182/FL at Chapel Cottage, Back Lane, Hutton le Hole.

No objections

NYM/2018/0460/FL Application for installation of 1no replacement sash window to front elevation at Old Post Office, Stream Corner, Hutton le Hole.

No objections

This application was received and extensions obtained for discussion at the September meeting. Due to being inquorate the Parish Council was unable to comment – the application was approved with conditions

Subsequent to the publication of the agenda the Clerk has received a planning application.

Council considered that to provide continuity of business the application be considered;

NYM/2018/0628/FL variation of condition 1 of planning approval NYM/2013/0634/FL to allow use of two ground floor rooms of Prospect Farm as extension to Forge Tea Rooms for a further five years. The Forge Tea Rooms, Prospect Farm, Hutton le Hole.

No objections

Should an application be recorded the detail is made by the authority pursuant to section 47 of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988. Permission has been received from the relevant planning authority to share the information contained solely for the purpose of the consultation.

7. The Council noted that no additional information and decisions have been made in respect of the village since the last quorate meeting by NYCC and NYMNPA.

8. Village

a) The Council received the general report of the caretaking services.

Cllr Bentley reported that painting is now completed and bin repairs are nearly complete. Moles and grass cutting to continue. Hours for the months of Oct to Feb are 15 hours per month.

b) The Council received requests for specific items of caretaking to take place during the next month.

Following the July meeting a quote for posts or stones at Well Cottage was received from Mr Gospel and Cllr Bentley reported that the job can continue without additional costs subject to Court Leet approval.

The Council noted that options for ingress onto the Common be discussed at a later meeting but request a delegated responsibility from the Court Leet noting that regular reviews should take place between both parties.

c) The Council considered the Caretaker tenders received.

d) The Council deferred appointing the Caretaker for the period agreed within the tender.

e) The Council received the Risk Assessment for the current year (this has been delivered prior to the meeting on a “memory stick) – an abbreviated version will be available on the web site.

The Council received further information regarding the “risk” noted regarding the repair of the notice board now completed by S Taylor and Son.

9. Consultations, Procedures and Training

a) The Council considered responding on behalf of the total electorate in respect of the following consultations:

i) Permitted development for shale gas exploration.

ii) Inclusion of shale gas production projects in the Nationally Significant Infrastructure Project (NSIP) regime.

The Council noted the documentation received and felt they were not in a position to comment.

b) The Council received a complete pack of compliance documents for the management of Council and supporting guidance to assist Councillors.

c) The Council noted that the Clerk has attended a number of training events this month at her own expense including Darlington SLCC training day and YLCA training for experienced clerks.

The Council also received notification that the Clerk is to restart her CiLCA under the new syllabus and has made personal payment for this.

10. To consider financial matters:

a) The Council received financial statements in respect of funds held and money movement since the start of the financial year.

b) The Council agreed the payment of cheques according to the list provided noting that the Caretaker invoices received prior to the September meeting were paid by cheque on the instruction of Cllr Pettiford.

c) The Council considered the application for a .gov.uk website as per YLCA advice or the purchase of a “standard” domain name to progress the purchase of the website.

The cost of the .gov.uk domain extension was received and considered too excessive in comparison with the statutory provision needed.

11.

The Council received information from Councillors and Clerk including correspondence received, meetings attended and dates of meetings (noting at the time of publication no agendas have been received) during October.

Parish Liaison Draft Minutes Meeting 19 September 2018

Court Leet 4 October 2018

Southern Area Parish Forum 9 October 2018

YLCA Branch Meeting 10 October 2018

Reminder of the closing date for comments to the NYMNPA Draft Plan.

The Council noted that as a result of responses to a consultation by Ryedale District Council Policy and Resources it has been decided that the election recharges proposed for 2023 onwards have now been withdrawn.

Ryedale District Council has notified the Parish Council that a “Review of Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Stations” is taking place. The Review commences on the 1 October 2018 and a consultation period will take place ending on the 9 November 2018. At the end of this period of consultation all representations received will be considered by Ryedale District Council, who may decide to make amendments to polling districts, polling places and/or polling stations.

The Council noted that Cllr Pettiford is unable to attend the Court Leet as a juror this October and had sent her apologies.

12.There were no questions to or information from the Chair.

13.The date of the next ordinary meeting is 6 November 2018 and an additional meeting on Monday 8 October 2018 at 6:45pm.